Division: Design Build
Job title: Deck & Fence Crew
Work closely with team members on installation of landscape projects.
- 3 years minimum experience is required with regards to woodwork (fences, decks, framing, pool sheds, gazebos, etc)
- Reading and understanding landscape plans and elevations.
- Equipment experience is an asset [Dingo, Carpentry tools (skill saw, air compressor, and pneumatic nailers), Small Equipment, etc.]
- Good communication, organization, strong work ethic, and a good attitude are essential.
- Winter months will consist of snow removal (seasonal layoff)
- Year Round income
- G2 License required and non-negotiable. D or A License a Benefit
Is working at TLC challenging and rewarding?
We are an award-winning landscape services company with over 125 employees, in business since 1986. We promise our clients quality, reliability and beautiful landscapes. Our work makes a difference in peoples’ lives.
We have a safe, healthy, respectful team work environment, with positive managers and co-workers. Customers that appreciate the hard work we do for them. We also try to have fun at work and socialize with each other at many team and family functions.
As part of our team, you will contribute to our success. You will thrive in an organized work environment with the best tools and equipment. Benefit from competitive pay, incentives, and health benefits, including guaranteed year-round income. With constant learning and training, your skills will consistently improve, as will your opportunities for growth.
Submit your resume by clicking Apply Now!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. TLC Landscaping is an equal opportunity employer.
LONDON AND AREA
As a premium landscape company, we set the standard of excellence very high for our customers. All our employees are well trained and care about your property. We offer all our clients reliable on-time service. During your next snow storm you need a company you can count on.