Division: Design Build
Job title: Deck & Fence Crew
Work closely with team members on installation of landscape projects, making the job of your crew and supervisor as seamless as possible.
- 3 years minimum experience is required with regards to woodwork (fences, decks, framing, pool sheds, gazebos, etc)
- Reading and understanding landscape plans and elevations, along with all other aspects of the landscape trade
- Knowledge of retaining walls and pavers
- Equipment experience is an asset [Dingo, Carpentry tools (skill saw, air compressor, and pneumatic nailers), Small Equipment, etc.]
- Communication, organizational, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a good attitude and the ability to understand and learn new tasks are essential
- Winter months will consist of snow removal (seasonal layoff)
- G License required and non-negotiable. D or A License a Benefit
TLC is an independently owned maintenance, landscape and pool company serving London and the surrounding area for over 30 years. We provide year ‘round outdoor maintenance, specialty landscape services and enhancements, and pool design and build for our clients. We employ over 120 talented, energetic people.
Submit your resume by clicking Apply Now!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. TLC Landscaping is an equal opportunity employer.
LONDON AND AREA
As a premium landscape company, we set the standard of excellence very high for our customers. All our employees are well trained and care about your property. We offer all our clients reliable on-time service. During your next snow storm you need a company you can count on.