Works with Crew members to maintain landscapes by fulfilling and completing scheduled maintenance run every week, of a high quality and standard.
- Be on time and ready for work for scheduled work days
- Proper care and maintenance of crew equipment
- Keep work truck, trailer and site clean to reduce hazards and increase safety
- Be open-minded and respectful of others in the process: client, project manager and crew
- Acknowledge the difficulties of the style of work, ie. Fast paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, working in Hot / Cold / Wet climates.
- Winter snow removal
- Daily tasks will include trimming, edging, using a blower, cutting the grass (small walk behind, large walk behind, zero turn mower) TLC is an independently owned maintenance, landscape and pool company serving London and the surrounding area for over 30 years. We provide year ‘round outdoor maintenance, specialty landscape services and enhancements, and pool design and build for our clients. We employ over 120 talented, energetic people.
Plant your roots with TLC Landscaping. Submit your resume by clicking Apply Now!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. TLC Landscaping is an equal opportunity employer.
LONDON AND AREA
As a premium landscape company, we set the standard of excellence very high for our customers. All our employees are well trained and care about your property. We offer all our clients reliable on-time service. During your next snow storm you need a company you can count on.